The Conference of “World Class Manufacturing”
with renowned lecturers from Slovenia and abroad with examples of good practice successfully took place also in 2015. The latest methods of organization processes based on the principles of lean manufacturing were presented, with many ideas to improve production performance.
We spent the first day in Ljubljana in an interesting company of internationally renowned lecturers from successful automotive and other companies such as Akrapovič, Magna, Cargobull, KLS, Pierburg Pump Technology, Volkswagen, GKN Driveline Slovenija AND odelo Slovenija. .
A remarkable experience were definitely also visits of the plants and a presentation of good practice examples in the companies GKN Driveline Slovenija in Zreče and odelo Slovenija in Prebold.
The conference was attended by managers, production and logistics managers, technologists and others and was therefore a great opportunity for sharing experiences and networking.
- Dr. Uroš Rosa, CEO, Akrapovič, d.d.
- Cornelius Wolber, General Manager, Magna Electronics Europe GmbH&Co.KG
- Peter Schonefeld, SCM Manager, Schmitz Cargobull AG
- Wolfgang Seifert, Head od Logistics and Procurement, Volkswagen Sachsen
- Samo Mirnik, Supply Chain Manager, KLS LJUBNO, d.o.o.
- Andreas P. Müller, Plant Manager, Pierburg Pump Technology
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Jürgen Schmidt, IPL Institut for Production- and Logistic Systems