"World Class Manufacturing« and Industry 4.0 - with advanced technological solutions and innovative processes to more world class production.
The range of available technical and organizational solutions today is very diverse. Innovative concepts and solutions are used by more and more companies from various industries who are increasingly betting on horizontal and vertical integration of the industry 4.0 in production, assembly and logistics processes.
What is the approach in the companies and what support will be given in the implementation of these projects - these were the topics of the WCM Conference 2016, held on 17th and 18th March 2016 in Ljubljana and locations of manufacturing companies.
We hosted speakers from internationally renowned manufacturing companies such as Bosch, Hella, International TPM Institute, odelo, GKN Driveline, Gorenje and others.
Good practices on the spot were presented in the companies Akrapovič and Gorenje.
To all participants of the conference many thanks for the participation and active involvement in the presentations of company representatives as well as at the visits to companies Akrapovic and Gorenje.
SPEAKERS OF THE WCM CONFERENCE 2016
- Dr. Widmer Thorsten, Vice Presindent Manufacturing Coordination, Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Dr. Till Potente, Manager Operational Excellence Lighting, Hella, Lippstadt (Germany)
- Eric Hoffmann, VP Europe, Senior Consultant, International TPM Institute (USA)
- Dr. Peter Kukovica, Member of the Management Board in charge of supply chain management/ logistics, quality, organization, and IT, Gorenje, d.d. (Slovenia)
- Gorazd Pisanec, Quality Engineer-CRM, GKN Driveline, d.o.o. (Slovenia)
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Jürgen Schmidt, CSO Institut für Produktions- und Logistiksysteme, Board Member of AKJ Automotive and GfPM e.V. (Germany)